5 out of 5 rating. See my tub demo video below
Towering citrus suds
Keep your feet on the ground and lose sight of your head in the sky. Create a scrumptious-galumptious tower of bubbles that gallop across the sunshine yellow water, as lickswishy citrus leaves you feeling scrumdiddlyumptious. Wash your neck, scrub your hooves, polish your legs. An elevated bathtime for kids and grown ups alike.
You’ll love this if you like:
– A brightening citrus soak with a grapefruit fragrance.
– Don’t Look at Me fresh face mask or Love and Light hand cream. – Natural highs.
– Grapefruit oil lifts your mood to lofty new heights, and refreshes your inner sparkle.
– Petitgrain oil, a mild antiseptic, gets your skin in tip top condition, and is thought to help reduce anxiety.
– Single-use plastic is a pain in the neck, which is why Elsie is completely naked. Hold your head high, eco-warrior!
How to use: Place your Geraneous giraffe under the tap and run the bath until you have enough bubbles, then set aside for another day.
How to store: Store in a cool, dry place before your first dip, and in between future soaks.
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), *Limonene, Titanium Dioxide, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 47005:1, Colour 45350, Colour 45410:1