Fresh and foaming
Whether you tap or shake your bubble bottle, it has to be Dirty. Dip into a refreshing pink bath with cleansing spearmint and warming sandalwood and let the tide wash away the day.
You’ll love this if you like:
– A cool burst of mint with an undertone of fresh herbs.
– The whole Dirty range, Yuge hot oil treatment or Magic Crystals shower scrub. – Layering scents like a perfume aficionado.
– Spearmint oil refreshes and invigorates your skin and mind while herbal tarragon oil cleanses and soothes.
– Sandalwood is used as a base note for many fragrances, improving the longevity of a fragrance and well loved for its warm, sweet, woody aroma.
– Choosing a Dirty Bubble Bottle means that no plastic packaging is needed for your product and it helps keep our planet cleaner.
How to use: Start running your bath. There’s no need to tip this upside down, hold it by its wax top and let the water run over the bottle until you have as many bubbles as you want.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use. Pop it on a soap dish to dry out and use again.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata), Tarragon Oil (Artemisia dracunculus), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill), Lavender Absolute (Lavandula angustifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Thyme Absolute (Thymus vulgaris), Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 45410:1, Colour 45410