4 out of 5 rating. See my tub demo video below
This is very citrussy in a grapefruit way. And it also has petigrain which smells like butter orange. So this time what i’d call a sweet scent.
That scent! ♥️ Those colors! Purple and Gold.
Ingredienser: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Cornstarch (Zea mays), Water (Aqua), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Betaine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 45410:2, Colour 45410, Colour 14700, Colour 42090, Colour 77491, Colour 42090:2 *Occurs naturally in essential oils
“The campaign’s over – and you’ve won by a landslide! Cast your vote for uplifting, sparkling baths. Form your cabinet with petitgrain and grapefruit to keep you calm and revitalised during the approaching term. So, no matter what you stand for, rest assured that you run the world. Good luck, Madame President, for the next four years!“
You’ll love this if you like:
– Bright, crisp scents.
– Don’t Look at Me fresh face mask, Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner or Happy Hippy shower gel.
– Bathing in shimmering waters to feel worthy of running the country.
– Sparkling grapefruit is antiseptic on your skin and also helps to boost your mood and confidence.
– The addition of cornstarch ensures your skin is left feeling soft and clean.
– Petitgrain is thought to alleviate anxiety and relieve mental fatigue.
How to use: Drop your bath bomb into warm water and watch the colours fizz across the bath.
How to store: Make sure to keep your bath bomb in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use it.
does it share it’s scent with another product?