5 out of 5 rating
See my 2 minute tub demo video belo
This year Lush brought back the popular Valentine love locket bath bomb. However this year both the design and the scent are different.
This year lush designed the love locket in the new ‘Amazeball’ design, which is a hollowed out design filled with a bath bomb top, and miniature, multi colored bath bombs inside the hollowed out area.
Also, this year Lush made it in the popular ‘Yummy Mummy’ shower gel scent. Its a caremelly strawberry scent made with strawberry, orange oil, and tonka bean.
My favorite Lush exclusive ‘Roller’ bath bomb is in this scent too.
The Love Locket is a bit larger than regular lush bath bombs.
Primarily pink with blue accents, the tiny heart-shaped bath bombs inside are blue, yellow, green and pink.
The end result is a mauve colored, sparkly water that smells like strawberry.
“Don’t lock your love away, release it in a spectacle of strawberry-scented swirls. This amazeball is the key to a great bath, so unlock your heart’s true potential with a good soak in the tub. Full to the brim with tiny bath bomb hearts, you’re sure to be all a flutter thanks to uplifting orange and cosy tonka.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Super soaks, bright colours and a heart full of giddy joy.
– Strawberries and Cream bath bomb or D’Fluff shaving soap.
– Treating yourself or the ones you care for to a big, blissful bath.
– Tonka absolute has a comforting sweet fragrance, adding a snuggly embrace of warmth to this strawberry-scented treat.
– The uplifting note of Brazilian orange oil adds a drop of sunshine to your bath, as well as boosting your mood.
– The addition of cornflour ensures that this bath bomb is extra softening for the skin.
How to use: Bust the lock off this amazeball by removing the stopper and shake as many of the little bath bombs into the tub as your heart desires, allowing them to tumble in and fizz away. Feel free to indulge with the whole thing at once, or keep the shell for another time. Why not put a love note inside for that special someone to find as they soak?”