4 out of 5 rating.
See my 2 minute tub demo video below.
This isnt a reusable bar as i originally thought. Its got a light and pretty floral-fruity fragrance. Same ingredients, excapt the rose and sandalwood as the lush superworld unknown perfume. Its not the same as that but along the same lines having cassia. No glitter. Makes a pretty lilac colored water. Not conditioning. Very cute. 4 out of 5 rating. Comparing this to the other 50 different new bars I wouldn’t buy another one.
“Lemon keeps away the blues
Lick bath time into shape with this little blue goblin, packed with the freshest fragrance of lemon and lime. Inspired by the Japanese bathroom spirit with a big tongue this friendly goblin will slurp around the bath to ensure you and your bathroom is left squeaky clean.”
You’ll love this if you like:
– The tangy fresh scent of sweet and zesty lime pastilles.
– Green Fun and Key Lime Pie lip balm.
– Keeping dirt at bay and revelling in a clean bath of foamy bubbles.
– Sicilian lemon oil adds a cheery, mood-boosting hit and is sure to raise your spirits.
– Similar in scent to cinnamon, cassia oil adds a comforting warmth to your bath, adding a comforting depth to the fruity fragrance.
How to use:
Crumble this sprite under warm running water for mounds of foamy bubbles.
How to store:
Akaname aren’t fans of bright lights so make sure to keep yours in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use him.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Cassia Oil (Cinnamomum cassia), Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), *Cinnamal, *Limonene, Perfume, Colour 42090:2, Colour 42090, Colour 45410:1, Colour 14700, Colour 17200, Candy Eyes