5 out of 5 rating.
See my 4 minute Tub Demo video wirh relaxing music below.
“Let buchu sharpen your senses
When the writing’s on the wall, keep calm and crayon.
You write your own story. Will you be sailing upon a ship above uplifting grapefruit and bergamot waters or a merperson sunbathing ashore surrounded by blackcurrant mint-sea foam?”
Im so excited to smell it and i discovered that this has the same scent as my favorite Lush ‘Iced Wine’ shower jelly. I asked Lush to make sure and verified yes.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Sweet and fruity baths to lift spirits.
– Think Pink bath bomb, Bubblegum lip scrub, Scrub Scrub Scrub shower scrub. – Letting your imagination run wild.
– Buchu oil is known for its unique blackcurrant-and-mint scent as well as soothing sore muscles.
– Stick with packaging free, this is a naked product.
– Grapefruit oil is thought to have antiseptic, astringent and antibacterial properties for some good clean fun. – Bergamot oil has a zesty fragrance which can clear the mind and encourage a sense of wellbeing.
How to use: Crayon in hand, draw yourself a bath. Set your bubble stick on the bottom of the bath as you run the water, allowing the bath to get bubblier and bubblier. When you’re ready, step in and use the crayon as a drawing tool on the side of the bath. What you draw is up to you, but make sure it’s something that can be washed away…
How to store: Once you have reached artistic excellence, lay your crayon upon a soap dish or similar to dry out for your next artistic imagination session. Keep in a cool, dry place.
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, *Limonene, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Perfume, Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Buchu Oil (Barosma betulina), Cornflour (Zea mays), Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, *Citral, Geraniol, *Linalool, Colour 77499, Colour 45410:1, Colour 45410, Colour 17200, Colour 42053
my Tub demo