Bright lime and lemongrass
This little bubble bar is sure to worm its way into your heart with its zingy sherbet scent alone, but if that wasn’t enough it contains luminescent zinc sulphide, which makes this lathering larva glow in the dark.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Zesty lime and lemongrass scents.
– Crash shower jelly, Avobath bath bomb, Glow Worm fun. – An illuminating bath.
– Lemongrass oil keeps skin toned and moods brightened.
– Persian lime oil is enzymic and astringent, toning skin and helping you glow.
– Styrax resionoid adds a comforting, deep, sweet scent to this happy little worm.
How To Use: Charge your bubble bar in the light for a few minutes. Turn off the light to see it glow, then place at the bottom of the bath as you fill it for bright greeny-yellow bubbles.
How To Store: Keep it in a dry, dark place till use – and with its luminous properties you’ll easily find it!
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Luminescent Zinc Sulfide, Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus), Persian Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Styrax Resinoid (Liquidambar styraciflua), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 59040