3 or 3 1/2 out of 5 rating
See my review and description video below.
Lush introduced Almond Blossom into their regular line on Jan 23, 2020. Its made in a new sulphate free formula.
Its made in the same scent as the Christmas 2019 body lotion ‘Snowflake’. Its primary ingredient is almond essential oil.
I don’t like this Almond Blossom shower gel as much as i love the Snowflake lotion. The shower gel smells much weaker to me, and isn’t sweet at all. Most people are telling me that their Almond Blossom shower gel is so sweet and strong it makes them sick. I guess mine is so fifferent due to the handmade nature of Lush products.
“The delicate blossoms of spring have been reimagined as a softening shower gel enriched with almond milk and the scent of sweet marzipan. A triple dose of almond comes courtesy of Fair Trade almond oil, almond milk and almond essential oil and is rounded off with the woody warmth of sandalwood and sweet benzoin. Sulphate-free, this creates a gentle lather suitable for all skins.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Sweet marzipan treats.
– Cherry Blossom bubble bar or Cookie Dough lip scrub.
– Gentle, soothing showers to calm skin and leave it feeling soft.
– Almond milk is both softening and moisturising on your skin, helping to protect it from the elements.
– Fair Trade almond oil not only softens and moisturises your skin, it also gives the Palestinian farmers who grow and harvest the almonds a steady income.
– Rose water calms and balances your skin, helping to alleviate redness and irritation.
– This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at email@example.com.”
Other Lush products that Lush has made with this same scent ingredients.
Almond Blossom solid shower oil
Mallorquin Gourmet soap
List of ingredients
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Almond Milk
- Rose Water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut Oil)
- Propylene Glycol (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Fine Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
- Cedarwood Oil
- Coriander Seed Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Almond Essential Oil
- Fair Trade Almond Oil
- Tincture of Benzoin
- Titanium Dioxide