Comforter scent. 5 out of 5 rating. See my tub demo below. 😊
Feel the chemistry of vanilla bubbles
When you’re looking for the formula to a bath reminiscent of milkshakes and rollerskates, lie back in a blanket of vanilla absolute and strawberry bubbles. This American Cream scented flask will cause a sweet reaction in the bathroom, it’s an experiment worth repeating.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Sweet vanilla absolute and soothing benzoin resinoid
– The American Cream product family or Shimmy Shimmy shimmer bar. – The science of creating a perfect bath.
– Benzoin resinoid creates a protective layer on the skin which prevents it from losing moisture. It is also antiseptic, can ease aching muscles and give skin a sweet, lingering aroma similar to vanilla.
– Clary Sage oil is full of antioxidants and can help ease aching muscles
– Lavender oil has soothing and balancing qualities on your skin as well as aiding restful sleep.
– This flask needs no plastic (or glass) to contain its contents.
How to use: Turn on H2O taps, hold this flask by its wax top and let the water flow over it. There’s nothing clinical about this reaction. Observe the water turn pink as bubbles are created. When the desired results are achieved, remove the flask and climb in.
How to store: Place on a dish (soap or petri) to dry and use again for repeat experiments. Keep in a cool, dry place until you begin your research.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Glycerine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Lauryl Betaine, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre), Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Coumarin, *Linalool, Colour 45410:1, Colour 17200, Colour 73360