Two spicy for you
Whether you’re six or one hundred and six – we’ve got your number! For the foamiest after-party in town, get your digits on these digits. It’s no catch-22, grab this number for the perfect pairing of ginger and cinnamon. It really does take two to tango.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Spiced cinnamon soaks and nestling into a fiery bath of warming bubbles.
– New shampoo bar, Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar or Ginger perfume.
– Celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and countdowns in general. Any excuse for a bubble bath.
– Ginger oil has a stimulating effect on the skin, getting your blood pumping. – Cosy on up to clove bud oil, which adds a deep heat to this fragrance.
– Get warmed up with spicy cinnamon leaf oil and its rich, woody aroma.
How to use:
Hold under the running tap to produce mounds of bubbles, or throw in the bottom of the bath while the tap runs for the same effect.
How to store:
Keep in a dry, cool spot until you’re ready for the countdown to commence! Spicy baths in 3… 2… 1
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, *Cinnamal, *Citral, Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 47005, Colour 45410:1, Colour 59040