4 out of 5 rating
The name comes from the song by Queen called ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’.
The scent is a cross between citrussy (grapefruit) and berry-like (Black Currant).
Ingredients: Perfume, Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Almond Essential Oil, Black Currant, White Sugar Crystals, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Silica, *Limonene, *Linalool,
This Halloween shower gel is made with the Lush ‘Space Girl’ bath bomb scent. It’s fruity. Like a cross between citrus fruits and berryish fruits. Here below are more Lush products with the same exact scent:
Space Girl body spray
Space Girl bath bomb
Goth Fairy Sparkle bar
Star Harajuku store bubble bar
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas bath bomb
My 19 year old daughter thinks it smells like ‘Skittles’ candy. 😊
It’s a thin consistency but i can let that slide since it’s such a fun shower gel. 👍🏼
You’ll love this if you like:
– Zingy sherbet citrus scents with a warm hint of almond.
– The Comforter bath bomb, Plum Rain shower gel or Argan Dragon shower oil.
– Grapefruit oil adds a fresh and fruity hit of uplifting fragrance, sure to boost your mood into the cosmos.
– A member of the citrus family, bergamot oil adds a cheery ray of sunshine to invigorate and enliven your bathing experience.
– Almond essential oil gives a touch of warm, sweet comfort.