Enigmatic, stirring and nostalgic
An intimate fragrance that evokes the comfort we often feel in company of someone familiar. This perfume bubble bar will fragrance your skin with a hearty blend of earthy cedarwood, complex vetivert, sweet coriander seed and peppery clove bud oil. Currents of freshly brewed coffee and tobacco flow throughout this luxury bubble bath.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Reassuring woody fragrances.
– Dear John perfume, Cup O’ Coffee face and body mask, or Smuggler’s Soul perfume. – Walks down memory lane.
– Deep and smoky, vetivert oil encourages you to pause and take a moment to balance your emotions.
– Fragrant clove bud oil has a stimulating effect on the skin, boosting blood flow and keeping you warm and comforted.
– Coriander seed oil can help to ease tensions that have built up through the day.
– You can get approximately four baths from this one bubble bar, saving excess plastic from going to landfil.
How to use: Hold the bottle by its wax top and hold under the running water. Once you’ve built a desired amount of bubbles, remove from the bath and leave somewhere to dry. Why not make this the first step in your perfume routine and make your Dear John fragrance last longer?
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry, until you’re ready to indulge in a perfumed bathing experience.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citral, *Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 77007, Colour 42053, Colour 42090, Colour 77491