Keep your feet on the ground and lose sight of your head in the sky. Create a scrumptious-galumptious tower of bubbles that gallop across the sunshine yellow water, as lickswishy citrus leaves you feeling scrumdiddlyumptious. Wash your neck, scrub your hooves, polish your legs. An elevated bathtime for kids and grown ups alike.
You’ll love this if you like:
– A brightening citrus soak with a grapefruit fragrance.
– Don’t Look at Me fresh face mask or Love and Light hand cream. – Natural highs.
– Grapefruit oil lifts your mood to lofty new heights, and refreshes your inner sparkle.
– Petitgrain oil, a mild antiseptic, gets your skin in tip top condition, and is thought to help reduce anxiety.
– Single-use plastic is a pain in the neck, which is why Elsie is completely naked. Hold your head high, eco-warrior!
How to use: Place your Geraneous giraffe under the tap and run the bath until you have enough bubbles, then set aside for another day.
How to store: Store in a cool, dry place before your first dip, and in between future soaks.
Since the Lush Kitchen has revealed four exclusive pre-release Easter 2017 items in the Lush Kitchen…I’ll begin my Lush Easter 2017 page now. As is usual with the other Lush holidays, i will be adding to this page as i get info the products that Lush will sell in 2017. I will be adding my photos, the ingredient and scent information far in advance, so you can have a good idea of what to expect and can feel better about your purchasing decisions.
Other products listed below are Easter products which Lush has offered. I’m adding more to this page Thursday afternoon.
Additionally, the Exclusive Lush Superstore on Oxford Street in London will be having Easter goodies exclusive to this store, and only during the Spring holiday. I will add these as well, as more than likely i will be getting some of these goodies thanks for other beautiful Lush UK Lushies!
Here is a list of last years’ Oxford street Easter products.
Made in the ‘Frozen’ bath bomb scent, which has grapefruit, rose, orange flower and Neroli scent.
These bubbles are a big peel
Frazzled mamas should look to this bright bubble bar for a zesty pick-me-up. Bursting with fresh grapefruit oil, grounding rosewood and floral neroli, the bath is the perfect place to find a minutes’ peace.
*Best enjoyed with a freshly brewed cuppa – made by someone else, of course.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Cheerful neroli and citrus.
– Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner, Love And Light hand cream, or Orange Blossom perfume. – Shutting yourself in the bathroom away from the kids.
– Intensely green and floral, neroli oil is thought to reduce stress and anxiety. – Grapefruit oil is naturally astringent, helping to clear and tone your skin.
– Packed full of feel-good fragrance, you’ll leave the bathroom beaming.
How to use: Your mother should know how to use a bubble bar, but if she doesn’t, here’s how. Crumble half of this supersized citrus sud-maker under the running tap and watch as juicy bubbles pile up in your bath.
How to store: For the best bubbles, keep this bar somewhere cool and dry in between uses.
Mother’s Day in the UK is March 27. The UK.S. Celebrates Mother’s day in May. As per usual i will be updating this page with photos and descriptions of the Lush 2017 products in the same format as i have the Lush Valentine’s 2017 blog page.
In addition to the products in the Mother’s Day 2017 product list below, that will be sold in all Lush stores, and on the lush.co.uk website, the lush mail order website lush.co.uk/kitchen will ALSO be making different Retro Mother’s Day products, fresh, in small batches, for us to buy if we’d like. I’ll list the products that the Lush Kitchen usually offer below this main list.
Additionally, the Lush Oxford Street superstore in London will be offering their exclusive Lush Mother’s Day 2017 products which will only be available at that store. Though sometimes the lush Kitchen will make things for us for one week only on their lush.co.uk/kitchen site. As soon as I am aware of any Oxford street Mother’s Day products, i’ll add them at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask in the comments box below, and i’ll answer as soon as i can.