4 out of 5 rating
see my 2 minute tub demo video below
I would give this bar a 4 out of 5. It’s cute. I like the color it makes the water. It smells nice. It’s moisturizing to my very dry skin.
It smells similar to Lush SO White but not exact, this has Myrrh, and not as much orange flower. It’s made with real apple purée.
Fantastic fruity foam
If you are a fan of hot apple pies, strudels or crumbles and weekends spent baking spiced desserts with your family, hop in a bath with this bubbleroon.
You’ll love this if you like:
– The smell of warm, baked apple and cinnamon.
– So White bath bomb or Bamboo bubble stick.
– Scents that bring back happy memories and warm the cockles of your heart.
– Fresh apple pulp cleanses and tones your skin.
– Melty Fair Trade cocoa and shea butters moisturise skin and keep you feeling soft long after you leave the bath. – Myrrh resinoid gives this fruity bar a warm and comforting undertone.
– Bubbly baths without the single-use plastic – this bubbleroon is naked!
How to use: Crumble a little, a lot, or the whole thing under the tap as you run the bath. Climb in to enjoy mountains of fluffy bubbles and blush-coloured waters.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to use.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus aurantium amara), Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Fresh Apple Pulp (Pyrus malus), Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), Titanium Dioxide, DRF Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Silica, *Eugenol, *Linalool, Colour 14700, Colour 77491, Kaffir Lime Leaf (Citrus hystrix)