5 out of 5 rating
see my 2 minute tub demo video of this bar below
This is such a gentle scent. It smells fresh and it really does smell like matcha tea, which i love. It’s slightly sweet, just enough.
It’s a bigger bar, the size of the Blue Skies, Brightside or Comforter. I cut it in half and used half the bar and it was more than enough bubbles.
Whisk up mounds of bubbles.
Take your time to make bathing a ceremony. Climb into foamy green waters for a softening soak. Green tea, almond and tonka are a matcha made in heaven.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Sweet almond and tonka scents.
– Cherryish body scrub or Cookie Dough lip scrub.
– Drinking matcha tea and eating wagashi in tranquil tatami rooms.
– Sweet almond essential oil is comforting, making you feel cosy and warm.
– Rice starch is a traditional ingredient in Asian cosmetics and helps to tone and soften your skin as well as give your bath water a milky quality reminiscent of freshly brewed matcha tea.
– Refreshing cardamom powder tones and warms your skin while lifting your mood.
How to use: Crumble between a third and half of this large bar under running water. Settle yourself into the soothing waters and relax. Save the rest for later.
How to store: Much like real tea, store your bubble bar in a cool, dry place until you need it.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Rice Starch (Oryza sativa), Perfume, Cardamom Oil (Elettaria cardamomum), Persian Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara), Green Tea Powder (Camellia sinensis), Titanium Dioxide, *Citral, Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 19140:1, Colour 42090:2