5 out of 5 rating
See my 2 minute Tub Demo vid below 😊
This is a bubble bar, there is also a ‘Frozen’ bath bomb which is differently scented and looks completely different.
This Frozen bubble bar smells like Lush ‘Haagenbath’ bath bomb. Mint chocolate.
I could sniff this all day.
Mint chocolate magic.
If you’re in need of a bit of a fix up, your own personal flurry of bubbles awaits to help you let off some steam. Let go of all your worries with this magical mint chocolate snowflake that will thaw even the most frozen of hearts.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Peppermint hot chocolates.
– Chocomint bath bomb, Haagenbath bath bomb Mint Julips lip scrub or Butterball bath bomb. – Warm hugs!
– Cocoa absolute and peppermint oil create a sweet chocolate mint fragrance that invigorates the skin. Put them together and it just makes sense.
– Wash away the storm with antimicrobial sea salt. Its astringent properties cleanse your skin without stripping away natural oils.
– These magical bubbles can’t be concealed by a bottle. Set them free from plastic packaging with this naked bubble bar.
How to use: Do you wanna build a bubble bath? Sweep your bubble bar across the water or ‘let it go’ in the bath while the tap is running to create peaks of frozen bubbles.
How to store: The cold never bothers this bubble bar, so keep it somewhere cool and dry. Or Elsa, you’ll find out what happens to frozen things in summer!
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Cocoa Absolute (Theobroma cacao), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Fine Sea Salt, Cornstarch (Zea mays), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Colour 42090:2, Colour 77007
Tub Demo Video