A spicy lil’ number
Whether you’re six or one hundred and six – we’ve got your number! For the foamiest after-party in town, get your digits on these digits. There’s naught as good as a spicy soak with stimulating ginger, clove bud and cinnamon.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Spiced cinnamon soaks and nestling into a fiery bath of warming bubbles.
– New shampoo bar, Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar or Ginger perfume.
– Celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and countdowns in general. Any excuse for a bubble bath.
– Ginger oil has a stimulating effect on the skin, getting your blood pumping. – Cosy on up to clove bud oil, which adds a deep heat to this fragrance.
– Get warmed up with spicy cinnamon leaf oil and its rich, woody aroma.
How to use:
Hold under the running tap to produce mounds of bubbles, or throw in the bottom of the bath while the tap runs for the same effect.
How to store:
Keep in a dry, cool spot until you’re ready for the countdown to commence! Spicy baths in 3… 2… 1.
I couldve sworn thede were yog nog scented when i bought them last year. Thats whst it said on the Lush website.
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, *Cinnamal, *Citral, Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 47005, Colour 45410:1, Colour 59040