Don’t be glum, have some plum!
Here comes the plum! Fresh, succulent and juicy, you’ll be hard pressed not to take a chunk out of this irresistible fruit. The Plum Rain has fallen, and a bubbling purple lagoon has formed in your bath, ready for a deep, relaxing soak. Are you ready to dive in?
You’ll love this if you like:
– Ripe, fresh plums, plucked straight from the tree.
– Plum Rain shower gel or Respect Your Elders soap. – Fruity juicy bubbles.
– Brighten your mood and your body with the refreshing combination of petitgrain, Sicilian red mandarin and fresh plum.
– Cocoa and shea butters keep skin soft and moisturised.
– Osmanthus absolute soothes and relaxes, especially good if you’re feeling plum out of energy.
How to use: Perfect for two plummy baths, split this fruit in half and crumble under running water for a revitalising soak. Just be sure to come out before you turn into a prune!
How to store: Keep this plum as ripe as can be by storing in a cool, dry place.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Laureth 4, Osmanthus Absolute (Osmanthus fragrans), Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Sicilian Red Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Fresh Plum (Prunus domestica), Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 45410, Colour 17200, Colour 77007, Colour 42090, Kaffir Lime Leaf (Citrus hystrix)