5 out of 5 rating.
see my relaxing 4 minute tub demo video below
This honey pot bubble bar is one of 60 new Lush Harajuku Japan store bubble bars sold for a limited time on the Lush usa and Lush uk website.
This is a big bar, enough for two baths. It’s a bubble room style with cocoa butter sandwiches in the middle of two halves.
The scent of Honey I Washed the Kids is strong and rich and yummy in this bar.
The bar is conditioning to my skin. And that sparkle is beautiful.
You do you, honey! You’re Queen Bee and deserve nothing but the best. If life has you feeling sour, get it back in balance with some sweet-smelling bubbles made with rich Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and zesty bergamot oil.
You’ll love this if you like:
– The syrupy scent of honey but live a vegan lifestyle.
– Honey I Washed the Kids Shower Gel, Honey I Washed the Kids bath bomb, Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar
– Sticky baked goods worthy of a Parisian patisserie.
– Brazillian orange oil offers a fresh and fruity burst that lifts your mood.
– Fair Trade shea butter moisturises leaving velvety skin.
– Gardenia extract provides an exotic scent known for treating headaches and tension.
How to use: Break apart this luxurious bubble bar and crumble one half under hot running water. Jump in and surround yourself in relaxing bubbles like it’s your own personal hive.
How to store: To stop your honey from going runny, keep your bubble bar in a cool dry place.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauryl Betaine, Titanium Dioxide, Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Laureth 4, Tin Oxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 19140, Colour 77491
Here’s a relaxing tub demo video