5 out of 5 rating
see my 3 minute tub demo video below
Lush says this smells like cookie dough lip scrub or cherryish body scrub. Yeah, No, this doesn’t smell like either one 😄 This smells like Cinders bath bomb/Secret Arts bath bomb to me. Just like it. And it’s got the same exact ingredients.
“An explosion of spice
Does it feel like the tectonic plates are shifting below your feet? Don’t blow your top! Let off some steam with the awesome power of Vesuvio’s warming bubbles and stimulating ingredients. You’ll feel no aftershocks in this volcano’ s molten orange waters, so close the door and don’t let anyone int-erupt.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Heating things up with spicy cinnamon and sweet almond essential oil. – Cookie Dough lip scrub or Cherryish body scrub.
– Letting bath time go off with a bang!
– Stimulating cinnamon increases circulation to ease achy muscles and keep skin glowing.
– Overflowing with almond essential oil and Brazilian orange oil, this sweet and nutty bubble bar comes with an explosion of uplifting citrus.
– Cocoa and shea butters melt in the water to help your skin feel lava-ly and soft.
– Not even white-hot lava can get rid of plastic, that’s why this bubbling cone comes completely naked!”
How to use: Add some warm water into the crater in the top and watch as the molten mix fizzes and overflows into the bath. Then crumble the rest of the bar under the tap for peaks and ridges of warming bubbles.
How to store: Keep Vesuvio dormant by storing in a cool, dry location to avoid a premature bubble eruption.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Almond Essential Oil m, Brazilian Orange Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil m, Popping Candy, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Laureth 4, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, *Cinnamal, *Eugenol, *Limonene, Colour 15510, Colour 77491, Colour 15850:1, Colour 14700, Colour 19140, Colour 19140:1, Colour 45410: